Sunday, November 23, 2014

Channeling Jarvis Mann

Sorry I haven't posted much in my blog for a while, as I've been busy working on the next Jarvis Mann Detective novel. The first draft is finished, going through the editing process now, getting it polished enough to send to my beta readers. Working in the writing during nights and weekends since I work full-time to pay the mortgage and put food on the table, leaves little time for blogging. But I will get the final part of the KDP blog out in the next week and future blog posts in process published more consistently.

Been busy promoting my current novel "Tracking A Shadow" with more promos over the next 8 days. I've had some pretty good sales and hope to see more. Additional reviews from those sales are showing up, all of which have been four or five star, which I'm grateful for. The book is 99 Cents through the End of November. So if you haven't purchased yet, now is a good time. I love hearing opinions on the story from anyone who has read it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MQHVKJA

If you've read my book and you think it worthy, I'd appreciate a nomination here for one of The 50 Best Indie books of 2014. This can be a big boost to sales for a new author trying to get his product in front of readers, as there are so many great Indie Authors out there.

THE 50 BEST INDIE BOOKS 2014: Nominations
http://www.readfree.ly/50-best-indie-books-2014-nominations

No comments:

Post a Comment